Please nominate a learner studying with Buckinghamshire Adult Learning for the Adult Learner of the Year 2020 award here.
Learning for Personal Development End of Course Survey
We would like to know if we helped you to get the best out of your course. Please would you take a few minutes to complete this survey.
We would like to have some feedback from you as we want to make sure that you are getting the best out of your course. Your views are extremely important to us. If you have completed this survey for a previous course this year and your views have not changed, please feel free not to complete it again.
Family Learning End of Course Survey
We would like to ensure we provide the best possible service to our learners, to this end please would you complete this short survey to give us your feedback about the Family Learning course you’ve just completed with us.
We would like to know what you think of us so that we can gauge how well we are doing and what we can do to improve. There are many ways to provide feedback:
- Complete one of our online surveys, available here
- Speak to your tutor about any issues to do with your course
- Speak to reception staff about any centre issues
- If you wish, fill in a comments card at reception and either hand it back to reception staff or post it back to us free
- Nominate your tutor, learning support assistant, volunteer or assessor for an Award at our annual Adult Learner of the Year Awards event in June
- As part of our quality improvement process, we carry out observations of our tutors and welcome any verbal feedback that you wish to provide during the visit
- Take part in the ESFA Learner Satisfaction Survey which is available between November and May each year.
Your views are extremely important to us and we would like to hear from as many learners as possible.
Unhappy with a service you are receiving?
We would like you to tell us about what we are doing well. Likewise, if there is a problem, then we want to hear about this too. If you have any concerns about the service that you are receiving, please speak to your tutor or to reception staff or call our Enrolment team on 01296 383582. Most concerns are dealt with quickly and successfully in this way. If you don’t feel that we have dealt with your concern satisfactorily, please follow the Buckinghamshire Council complaints procedure.
Hear what our learners have to say about our courses
How to make a formal complaint using the statutory complaints procedure
Put your complaint in writing to the Compliments and Complaints Team setting out what has happened and what resolution you are seeking to put things right.
Write to: Compliments & Complaints Team
Walton Street Offices
Alternatively if you are unable to use one of these methods you can make a complaint verbally by contacting the Complaints Team. Telephone 01296 387844 and a member of the Complaints Team will be able to assist you.