Update: Buckinghamshire Adult Learning remains open
- 4th November 2020
- Posted by: Louise Tripos
- Category: Uncategorized
Following the latest government announcement that we will be entering another lockdown from 5 November, we’d like to reassure you that Buckinghamshire Adult Learning will remain open. Adult Learning is exempt from the new restrictions but the guidance advises that as much learning as possible should be delivered online. Where online learning is not possible, classes will continue to be delivered face-to-face within existing Covid secure guidelines.
If there are changes to the way your course will be delivered, we will notify you individually.
During this period:
- Courses will continue in person or move to online learning where possible
- We will follow government guidance and our provision remains open for support existing and new learners
- Safety measures in our Covid secure centres will be followed 100% of the time
- Learners, tutors and staff will be encouraged to wear face masks
- Workbased Learning and Family Learning classes will be delivered 100% online
- Initial assessments for Skills courses will continue online and face-to-face for learners wanting to enrol to courses.
We have just published our spring term 2021 programme on our website so you can view and enrol onto one of our exciting new courses starting in January.