Are you aged 16-24?
Do you want to advance your work experience, gain a Level 1 in Employability Skills and build your pathway into further education or work?
After just 12 weeks, you can reap the rewards!
What is the bucksinspired traineeship programme?
An education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and set you up for your career journey
Bucksinspired Traineeships include:
- A high quality work experience placement with an employer, to provide real insight and experience into the world of work
- Employability skills workshops. These are fun, practical sessions lead by our youth work staff
- English and maths skills support from Buckinghamshire Adult Learning (if you do not have A*-C or 4-9 grade GCSE)
- A level 1 qualification in Employability Skills
Am I eligible for a traineeship programme?
- Are you motivated to work?
- Are you currently not in a job ? Or do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 ?
- Are you without qualifications, or have qualifications which are below Level 3? (A ‘level)
If you answered yes to these – you are eligible.
Will I get paid?
This traineeship opportunity is unwaged. However you can be supported with expenses such as meals and transport. Of course this experience will better enable you to get paid employment afterwards.
Can I still claim Job Seekers Allowance?
Yes, usually you can participate in our traineeship for up to 30 hours per week and still claim JSA. It is advisable that you check your individual circumstances with your Jobcentre Plus.